WeSERVE in partnership with Will & Way CEC Presents: Non-Profit Development Program Commencement & Organization Launch Day!
You are cordially invited to witness the Summer Commencement for our Non-Profit Development Program (NPDP) Participants! The NPDP is a developmental program for individuals that want to start a Non-Profit Organization. The goal is to make an impact in their community by turning their plan into purpose or by using their gifts and talents.
This Virtual Commencement will be held via Zoom on Saturday, September 18, 2021 @ 12pm EST (11am CST | 9am PST).
We are pleased to announce the successful program completion and launch of the following Non-Profit Organizations:
- Anthony & Lovina Robinson | Blind Love
- EverLena McCown | Daisy Love CEC
- Erica & Melanie England | edVentures!
- Evelyn Ortega-Reyes | Entrepreneur CEO
- Stacey Roberson | Good Works Social Services
- Ayana Meeks | Healing Hearts to Heal
- Pamela Dean | KINGS2B
- Chrystal Booty | Pieces of Hope Texas
- Carol Walton/Jamila Mahone/Mark Carter | Project ROC
- Rochella Tate | Queens2B